Jenny sent a link to an article about Cameroon in the Baltimore Sun: Monkey meat and its hazards. She mentions some highlights:
- (well, i'm in it, oh, and credited) [in the slideshow/gallery]
- old man sitting in bed is the chief of akam
- man holding goat, about to slaughter it, is my house guardian, joel
- house pictured with boots in front - that's my friends marthe and joel's house
- church, other shots of village - that's all akam (and literally, that's about *all* of akam)
- truck overloaded with cocoa on the road? that was on the way back to mvangan; we got delayed about half an hour there
- (turn the captions on for the slideshow; it helps)
- pangolin on the tree? good stuff.
- mat (lebreton) "trekking through the forest"? that's about 20 feet behind the project house
Check it out!